Tribute to the 6GA OG's

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
So I guess to be an OG you have to be almost not active at all on the forum, or what signifies criteria? OR you must have not had your name brought up in a while or what?

And you guys totally forgot one of the most important OG's ever.. No not me.. Marc - Retroshark. One of the poineers of the F23 boost saga.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I think the idea here is just paying a small tribute to people that did big things first, or some sort of other pioneering. Whether they're active now or not is irrelevant.

Although it does seem like a few of the members being honored didn't really do anything all that noteworthy, lol. Unless what they're known for was not mentioned in the link or something.

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
these were just a bunch of guys who were active, friendly, and either had big ambitions or actually made things happen in the early days. i used to be addicted to this site, checking it every hour...before smart phones were invented! lol

i say they cleared the way for what is now a great forum.

CHID0

Reaction score
These guys weren't post whores and yet they were active on the site when they had their accords. Their accords were sick then, as well as now and these were the archetypes that people gravitated toward.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah guys, the idea wasn't to honor just those that had the best or most groundbreaking mods back then. But in general I was going for those members who were active and dedicated and helped this forum to grow from its earlier stages. A lot of them did groundbreaking stuff. Others were just helpful and knowledgeable guys who had nice clean cars.

I am going to edit the first post to include the names you guys have contributed. Thanks :thumbsup:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Could you please find his members ride or another thread to link his name with?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
shavedaccord, but I couldn't find a Member Ride thread for him either.

Turbocayenne

Neight, Member Ride thread?

Last edited:
Back