TSX Bumper Conversion (Update 8/15/13)

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Re: TSX Bumper Conversion

sucks about the sides being so far off but i wish you the best when it comes to filling that gap. i suggest you seek the help of Nexson on v6p, he was the one who guided me in the right direction for all the body work i did. i imagine you'll have to do some fiberglassing to fill the sides.

i agree with you about the OEM look, even the OEM tsk botton end looks aggressive on the accord, slap a lip on there and it'll be sick! but of course you'd have to extend the lip too.

what i have envisioned for myself if your project goes to plan is to use the same bottom piece you have on my coupe bumper and then cut the sharp edges off my WW bottom end, find a clean tsx lip and mash em all together.

any update on when you'll be taking the next step?

NotNice

Reaction score

Doesnt look anytime sooon. but who knows.. money is the problem .. i am doing all the sanding and what not. im sanding the whole bumper up and down. So when i do have a few bucks to buy the fusor all i have to do is spread it and only sand that area. Then fill in and more sanding. I plan in the next 2 -4 weeks.

cjsaccord

Reaction score

Man im just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see this done.
hurry up:poke:

Back