TSX Projectors + 168 LEDs = My First Retro (FINISHED)

KnightRyder

Reaction score
it IS madness. but i've learned a few new things and im sure i could make them a whole lot cleaner and simpler if i were to ever make a set for someone else.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
KnightRyder said:
it IS madness. but i've learned a few new things and im sure i could make them a whole lot cleaner and simpler if i were to ever make a set for someone else.

Do you have pictures of the back of your lights after everything is done? How much would charge for everything like yours?

KnightRyder

Reaction score
the only pics i have are already posted.

i dont want to do the projector retrofit again so im not gonna offer that but the led is doable. if its just the bottom strip then its a whole lot more affordable but if i have to make the custom boards with the expensive high power amber leds (the arrows) then that easily drives the cost up significantly.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
KnightRyder said:
the only pics i have are already posted.

i dont want to do the projector retrofit again so im not gonna offer that but the led is doable. if its just the bottom strip then its a whole lot more affordable but if i have to make the custom boards with the expensive high power amber leds (the arrows) then that easily drives the cost up significantly.

How about like the pair of oem that you sold with the led amber strip? How much?

Mikey

Reaction score
Outstanding work sir. I tip my hat to you. :bowdown:

3791116996_9e6871d5aa_b.jpg
This is absolutely beautiful. Excuse me for not reading every page, but i assume the arrows are the only bit that lights up with the turn signal?

but the led is doable. if its just the bottom strip then its a whole lot more affordable
That's all Id want, lol. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this and any future threads regarding your work.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
when the lights are on, everything is white, including the arrows and the strips below. when i signal, the amber arrows turn on and the whites turn off, same thing with the strips, the amber comes on, white goes off.

98acclude

Reaction score
knightryder... those are beautiful... I've looked at this thread hundreds of times... I dont know if Im smart enough to do the led turn signals.. does the amber parts blink when you turn them on? Im assuming they do but does the white shine in between blinks or does the white shut off completely and the amber parts just blink?

I've been looking at retro fit stuff alot.. and Im thinking about running like the audi r8 style leds in that spot but I'd love to have the turn signal arrows! :D I bet you could sell a **** ton of those!

Back