Turbo Build 10.8:1 compression! undergo. Updated 7/11/13 Pics

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Re: My turbo build g23 or f23 head

:lawl:

Because you spent good money on quality interior parts just to ruin them in the potential case the eBay turbo craps out on you and your expensive internals and cylinder walls will love to chew up and spit out the fins and debris out the straight through exhaust.. :duckhunt:

^ Hopefully that's not the case, but think about it long and hard. If you're going big, do EVERYTHING big, ESPECIALLY the turbo. BIG=quality, not big literally, you're not there yet.

Good luck with the build man, feel free to PM if needed.

PS - F23Ax head, unless of course you say you already know how to build a G, then just go with that sounds like feel confident in making it happen.

Welcome to the forums, you'll love it here ;)

- Nikita

not true at all. we have a 10s evo running on a godspeed 35r for the last year and half with 0 problems. almost all of the evos we work on have ebay manifolds and theyre great.

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Re: My turbo build g23 or f23 head

not true at all. we have a 10s evo running on a godspeed 35r for the last year and half with 0 problems. almost all of the evos we work on have ebay manifolds and theyre great.

This, i find it funny just because one person had a bad experience the entire ebay catalog of parts are trash to these people. Yeah its not the best but i don't even plan on running it more than 2 months like i said. It's cool tho people can't read.

Last edited:

Momentum

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Build 10.8:1 compression! undergo. Updated

TiT? I have been to meets but i am done going to any until my car is boosted and i have the full wing west lip kit. Ahh what color car do you drive?

Not sure on the name. I believe its Texas Imports.

Car is silver.

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Re: Turbo Build 10.8:1 compression! undergo. Updated Pics

I think i have seen you before, i know theres a silver one with a coupe front end, and then another silver one off north tarrant. We should link up yo

Momentum

Reaction score

I think i have seen you before, i know theres a silver one with a coupe front end, and then another silver one off north tarrant. We should link up yo

haha thats me. I've been seeing a lot of accords lately.

Michael_accord

Reaction score

Thought so, i see one once that was parked at walmart. I only know of 5 lowered ones in the area, I'm the only VIP styled another granny gold one on some mesh rims and i think yours and another silver one and a green one on tein springs. I'm on stockies right now tho. You got plans for the car? Pm me your number we should cruise to meets/start a thing. My younger bro also has an accord boosted :D ha its engine is pulled right now. Should come check it all out man see whats really under your car.

Last edited:

Michael_accord

Reaction score

Taking the block to the machine shop next thursday, to get my piston to wall clearance sorted out going for .004, Getting the rings gaped, hot tank the block, and resurface head/block for a nice sealing of the mls head gasket. Stay tuned! Also went with the acl hx main bearings.

Momentum

Reaction score

Waiting.

Back