Turbo Kit on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboAV6

Reaction score
i dont understand the amount of negativity in these forums. Like i said dont say anything on this thread that doesnt need to be said. The day build was jut a nice thought but not realistic...
\
I plan to build my tranny to handle more boost. I want to get a new valve body, a higher stall converter, a tranny cooler, and some other things. Any ideas from people who have built their trannies would be awesome. Once again screw all you people who are hating on this project cuz i dont care

SeanXtec

Reaction score
Take it to a reputable transmission shop...and ask if they do performance automatics. If they don't, ask around who might. I don't see you doing any of this work yourself. How far did you get on the turbo install...

Last edited:

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Yeah i dont plan to do the tranny work myself im doing the turbo build with someone whos done a lot of turbos before so i dont **** my **** up. I got the piping back and have my firsy day off tomorrow to start installing

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
i dont understand the amount of negativity in these forums. Like i said dont say anything on this thread that doesnt need to be said. The day build was jut a nice thought but not realistic...
\
I plan to build my tranny to handle more boost. I want to get a new valve body, a higher stall converter, a tranny cooler, and some other things. Any ideas from people who have built their trannies would be awesome. Once again screw all you people who are hating on this project cuz i dont care

Dude, if you don't want people to say negative ****, keep it off the internet. Or, if you'd like we can just have a mod close the thread and be done with it. Because nothing good is going to come out of this. You're not taking anyone's advice, it doesn't sound like you did much research and it seems like you're flying by the seat of your pants.

Do get all butthurt, it's what they call tough love. We just don't want to see you **** **** up, which is what is going to happen.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i am thinking about making an oil catch can off a turbo. When the china snail yours dies, let me know i'll buy it off of you

TurboAV6

Reaction score
Dude, if you don't want people to say negative ****, keep it off the internet. Or, if you'd like we can just have a mod close the thread and be done with it. Because nothing good is going to come out of this. You're not taking anyone's advice, it doesn't sound like you did much research and it seems like you're flying by the seat of your pants.

Do get all butthurt, it's what they call tough love. We just don't want to see you **** **** up, which is what is going to happen.

You suck dude, sorry to dissapoint you but your wrong.

At the garage installing today gonna be posting pics and progress
tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back