ULT1MATE THREAD to END ALL DEBATE!!!!

Ultimate Question

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nexTOme

Reaction score
sedans can suck my big salty balls lol COUPES FTW :chucklesfawk:

coupes just got the sport look, the clean lines, the fat boot that i just wanna smack mmm MMM mm mmm mm sexy mama lol

plus sedans are for old ppl who smell weird and need the extra doors for their fold up wheelchairs, but coupez'z for good smelling sexy ppl lol

my grandma needs wheel chair....:eh: got problem with that? :slap:

:lawl:

coupes got sporty look? => trying too hard to show SOME sport look...:lawl: dont you think? i mean come on....its not like coupe's got better performance....:rofl:

clean lines? => talk about clean lines? :D most of coupe pplz knows that sedan has clean body line that works 4x4 status and/or slammed look....

wanna smack some....:booty:? => how about some real action in the back seat? instead of having :boink: with your car's wiener muffler.....

:owned:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Until i joined this site i never gave a sedan a second glance. They look great modded, but stock they are FTL. Whereas coupes look good always.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
my grandma needs wheel chair....:eh: got problem with that? :slap:

:lawl:

coupes got sporty look? => trying too hard to show SOME sport look...:lawl: dont you think? i mean come on....its not like coupe's got better performance....:rofl:

clean lines? => talk about clean lines? :D most of coupe pplz knows that sedan has clean body line that works 4x4 status and/or slammed look....

wanna smack some....:booty:? => how about some real action in the back seat? instead of having :boink: with your car's wiener muffler.....

:owned:

Jae, you didn't pwn anyone. :coffee:

Coupes DO have sporty look. And I'd rather have that sporty look with the same performance as the sedan than NOT have the sporty looks and same performance as the sedan.

And you're completely wrong about the clean lines of a sedan. Even sedan owners admit they look ghey stock and 4x4.

Jae, I've :boink: in the back of my coupe more than you have in the back of your sedan, guaranteed. And not just with one single gf that has you "darryl'ed" and on a leash. :lawl:

Oh, and all the Sedan V6's have autotragics too... so wtf were you saying.:eh:

I also think it should be based on the number of people that break alliance and vote for the other body style. Look at the poll now....there's waaayy more sedan members than coupe members, but look who shows teh support!!! Thats right, 45% is coupes, so obviously we care more. bishes. :slap:

Coupe = teh pimp. Sedan = teh lowly wingman.

PROJECT H

Reaction score
your vanilla is like 10 years expired! smells kinda rotten.

no take backs + forcefield + infinity lives......i win i win i win. :rofl:

CHID0

Reaction score
The easy way to judge would be to take the sickest coupe and the sickest sedan in your own opinion and decide which one you'd rather have. Throw all bias out the window, and forget about the "I drive a sedan/coupe so i'm voting for a sedan/coupe" mentality. thinking this way i would vote sedan 100%....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back