UPDATE April 8/08(just two pictures) skep 99 ex (56k BITE ME)

skep

Reaction score
Re: skep 99 coupe ex (56k warning)

at this body shop by this mexican dude. silvertone metallic is the color. im selling my spoiler anyone interested? and also i would love to trade or sell my ww kit. if anyone is interested pm me please! shipping will be handled by me.

ballzofjutsu

Reaction score

hey those pictures are taken at de anza parking garage.

PHAT97EX

Reaction score

Nice whip! I'm gonna post pics of mine as soon as I get a nice day to do it. Before anyone says it, I know I need to drop her! I've been trying to research the best springs to work with oem shocks or good aftermarkets in case they blow out. I don't want a drop that requires camber kit. Good luck with the tranny swap-I've been thinkg about that too, but mine's a 4 banger!

Raymond

Reaction score

Not a fan of that style body kit, but the color and rims look really nice.

skep

Reaction score

hey those pictures are taken at de anza parking garage.

haha yeah i go to de anza

Nice whip! I'm gonna post pics of mine as soon as I get a nice day to do it. Before anyone says it, I know I need to drop her! I've been trying to research the best springs to work with oem shocks or good aftermarkets in case they blow out. I don't want a drop that requires camber kit. Good luck with the tranny swap-I've been thinkg about that too, but mine's a 4 banger!

thanks my friend knows a shop that has the tranny and will charge $$1500 but thats including the labor and the tranny so i might try that out if the shop is availible

Not a fan of that style body kit, but the color and rims look really nice.

well i took new pictures of my car and i took off and changed few stuff so once i post it up it'll look different. and the color is silvertone metallic its custom painted and i got rid of my rims so i have cl rims now -__- but thanks for the compliment and honesty

skep

Reaction score

love the color. where'd you get it done?

got it done at macco some cheap painting shop in sunnyvale i believe but they do a good job so no complains and i forgot how much the cost was but it was cheaper then the other places i checked

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i like it alot!!! can't go wrong with WW kit..i think...

older wheels looked better, but these don't look bad at all for being free

Back