UPDATE: AUG 9, 2011 - Millzes 2000 ACCORDian 4banger

Millz

Reaction score
Smaller wheels with meaty tires: :drool:

thanks justin, ur tl is looking ****ing classy as hell

I never like huge tires on small rims but you're rocking it pretty good! But love the whole car overall though.

thank you sir! appreciate the love

They look okay if you have a full lip kit and lowered around 3.5 inch. The 1-finger gap all around isn't that bad, and no-rubbing is big plus to why I went down to 225/45 after my 225/50 worn out

Yeah man i rub a lot more in the front due to these tires. Since im ****ing huge (6'9) and heavy, my driverside fenderliner takes a beating, im pretty sure 2/3s of it is gone by now hahaha

I'm diggin the first shot. Car looks great! :thumbsup:

thanks lemon! my friends did a great job shooting my car. there was a lot more pics taken but nightime shots are a ***** to make look good

Yoooo i like the ride...wat ever happend to the roof spoiler?

roof spoiler's there, if you look at the side-shot you can see the profile of it
perhaps that it's dark you can't really notice it

:peace:

blackcord

Reaction score
thanks buddy, havent seen ur car at a meet in while you should come out sometime

LOL. I've never been out to a meet with you guys, but I would like to one day. So maybe you're mistaken me for someone else? I think there is another member with the name "blackaccord" not blackcord.

Millz

Reaction score
LOL. I've never been out to a meet with you guys, but I would like to one day. So maybe you're mistaken me for someone else? I think there is another member with the name "blackaccord" not blackcord.

ah okay, there was a guy that came out to a meet that had a car that looked like yours with a clean retro... thought it was your ride

yeah that's mickey i know him

Looks absolutely amazing with the new setup and added goodies bro!

thanks nikita! hopefully ill get to see your beast sometime at one of these meets/cruises

Back