UPDATE: AUG 9, 2011 - Millzes 2000 ACCORDian 4banger

truWarier02

Reaction score
I like the monster truck tires :boink:

What are the specs?

edit: Nvm, looks like 225/50.. dayammm.

likeawp

Reaction score
fat tires are sickkkk hahahah :thumbsup:.....those looks like 225/50/16........I used to use that size too (in sig) but I moved down to 225/45/16

Millz

Reaction score
damn love your sedan bro!!!

:beer: thank you!

Looks good! Just too much tire for me :ohyou:

:lawl: i can probably hop curbs and not worry

I like the monster truck tires :boink:

What are the specs?

edit: Nvm, looks like 225/50.. dayammm.

honestly the tires are freaking great, sticky as heck, good in the wet

i rub on big bumps but im sure its just plastic as ive extensively checked my fenders and havent seen any noticeable dings

fat tires are sickkkk hahahah :thumbsup:.....those looks like 225/50/16........I used to use that size too (in sig) but I moved down to 225/45/16

yeah fat tires are the bee's-knees esp if you want to run over helpless animals

how do you like the 45 profile? i was contemplating doing that when these tires have run their course, but i was worried it wouldnt look how i'd like it to

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Good job man. Looks good. I didn't have a good experience with plastidip at all. **** was so easy to come off, was irritating

Millz

Reaction score
Good job man. Looks good. I didn't have a good experience with plastidip at all. **** was so easy to come off, was irritating

what did you use it on Matt? Surprising to hear given the durability of it for 24hrs of straight hwy cruising.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
I never like huge tires on small rims but you're rocking it pretty good! But love the whole car overall though.

likeawp

Reaction score
yeah fat tires are the bee's-knees esp if you want to run over helpless animals

how do you like the 45 profile? i was contemplating doing that when these tires have run their course, but i was worried it wouldnt look how i'd like it to

They look okay if you have a full lip kit and lowered around 3.5 inch. The 1-finger gap all around isn't that bad, and no-rubbing is big plus to why I went down to 225/45 after my 225/50 worn out

Back