*Update with pics installed!* AVS In-Channel Window Visors

dtraill27

Reaction score
Re: AVS In-Channel Window Visors

i dont notice any windnoise. i cant open the window more because the vents are on the smaller side and dont provide as much coverage

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

WAaaait a minute. lol.

1. All the AVS ones I've seen (for the coupe at least) do in fact have the WHITE AVS logo on them. I have had a set on mine, so if any of you are looking for another source for pics....

2. I colored in the AVS logo with black sharpie so it was less noticeable. No it wasn't perfect, obviously. But the white stood out too much.

3. These don't have ANY adhesive or tape. They fit in the channels firmly. They aren't going anywhere. No worries.

4. Yes, there is considerable wind noise. As there is with pretty much any window visor. As mentioned, that's why there are loud stereos and possibly even intake and exhaust mods. :rolleyes:

5. LOL @ "I don't know about the rears for the coupe" duhhhhh, there are none :lawl:

I didn't think there were so many questions swirling about these things, guys. :icon_gay:
Look at any of my pictures since I put the lip on if you want to see mine.....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

I didn't think there were so many questions swirling about these things, guys. :icon_gay:
Look at any of my pictures since I put the lip on if you want to see mine.....
were looking for pics on sedans, stfu. get back into your avenger and leave :squintwave:

:wub:

dtraill27

Reaction score

idk mine are win then because they have the avs in black they came from pepboys and they had adhesive. the sunroof visor is a different story that has the white logo but i dont care too much about that one

Sinful

Reaction score

you should get em.. they look clean. i got a different brand of the in-channel ones on my coupe though.

truWarier02

Reaction score

For those looking to buy a set of these for the sedan..

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produ...bModels=ACCORD&lsbSubModels=EX&LookupType=YMM

It's $57 + free shipping. The best price I've found anywhere. I looked around different sites for about 2 hours last night haha.

It's my first time dealing with them. I ordered it this morning around 10 and they shipped it out 2 hours later along with a tracking number. Their online customer service is quick to respond too.

It should be here by next monday. I'll take pics when I get them..

Back