*Update with pics installed!* AVS In-Channel Window Visors

truWarier02

Reaction score
Re: AVS In-Channel Window Visors

i'm at school right now and the tracking number shows that it arrived at my house already.
i'll put it on later today and take pics.. it came right on time because it's starting to rain here!

Jianizzle

Reaction score
:run: Those looks sick as hell! Ahhh and they look so clean compared to the Ebay ones. How well do the vents work, they seem a bit small? Tell me it's perfect so I can cop me a set for the rainy days yet to come. :drool:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Nah, they're not small.. if anything.. they're about the same height as the ebay ones. If you've had the ebay ones.. you could open the windows with these just as much as the ebay taped ones. Now I could even open the rear passenger windows because the ebay ones i had.. they did not extend to the whole window. These let you open your window about 1 1/2 inch I think.

One small problem I noticed is that on the front passenger side.. the visor blocks the corner of the side mirror just a tiny bit but not enough to obstruct your view.

C_S_L

Reaction score
Have you notice any wind noise from them? I seriously like to know. It looks alot better then the tape on types. :puke:

truWarier02

Reaction score
I just installed these earlier today and i haven't gone out yet. I'll test them out tomorrow morning when i go to school after they are settled in the channels.

As with any window visors.. there will still probably be some wind noise.

Back