UPDATED 10/29/11 vomit_comit's 2000 Accord Sedan SE 56K

DatboiT

Reaction score
Re: vomit_comit's 2000 Accord Sedan SE 56K

I want some cheap tires to mkdb ahah well nice ride vomit comit, maybe we can be twins at the meet..both dep n slammed ahah...i need to make a member ride page too but i too lazy to go snap some pictures...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

what percentage tint?

it just says "window tint", that ain't gonna fly :lawl:

car looks good though dude

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score

I want some cheap tires to mkdb ahah well nice ride vomit comit, maybe we can be twins at the meet..both dep n slammed ahah...i need to make a member ride page too but i too lazy to go snap some pictures...

take pictures at the meet and put those up. you know the parking garages on i-10 and barker. thats the best place to take pictures. i might go when it ever stops raining

DatboiT

Reaction score

ahah yeah i'll make a page..but wait till when it stop raining i'll take some picture...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Car looks good! Wheels are unique :thumbup:. Good luck having your stock struts last using them with those coilover sleeves. Your stock struts are not meant to be paired with anything other than factory springs. I guess we all have to learn the hard way, I know years ago I learned. Happy Modding!

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score

Car looks good! Wheels are unique :thumbup:. Good luck having your stock struts last using them with those coilover sleeves. Your stock struts are not meant to be paired with anything other than factory springs. I guess we all have to learn the hard way, I know years ago I learned. Happy Modding!

haha thanks and yea i need a job first to buy a coilover set

Back