**updated**Mr. smiths 1999 accord coupe

Bond4387

Reaction score
Looks very nice. LOVE the interior. Not feeling the black roof too much. But I can't get enough of the beautiful tan interior :)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sick sick sick! Love the way everything turned out Paul. How did the adapter install go? Did you have to make the hole bigger? I see you did the glove box too.. Where did you get the suede from?

kn0x47

Reaction score
i like it. i had been thinking about doing a black roof. you just need a lil bit more stuff done to finish the look.

mr. smith

Reaction score
yea i had to make it bigger and it took me way longer than 30 mins i was pissed!lol but i did eventually get it, and i got the suede from micheals. and thanks knox, im looking to get my front lip and im thinking about maybe tinting it as well and also kicking around the idea of maybe doing the in-channel window vent things as well

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Love the black roof vinyl, it fits right in with the rest of your car. What front lip are you going with?

mr. smith

Reaction score
type r style. i actually ordered it before the vinyl roof and the seller on ebay flopped and i had some issues with them and had to get a refund back so i guess im gonna use that baysonr cat when i decide to go back and buy one.

mr. smith

Reaction score
yea it was white then i painted it black to compliment the roof. but now i dont even think that is enough so im thinking about getting a cf hood now.

Back