URGENT!!! DC Header Ceramic CARB# Sticker for 2.3L

NASOHC

Reaction score
Anyone in here got a sticker they don't need for their header? Maybe you have it stored, maybe your state does not require SMOG test, whatever... peel it off you hood if needed.

I NEED ONE BADLY!!!

Help out a member - willing to pay if needed.

THANKS!

Macsrule15

Reaction score
hey bro good luck finding a decal!

if your trying to pass smog just go to the most ghetto place in costa mesa or orange u can find and get them to smog it most ghetto places dont even open the hood...

good luck!

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Contact dc sports and tell them you have a header and the sticker got damaged when you were in an accident! There in city of industry! Just an idea! Good luck

juicebox00

Reaction score
If you need, I can take a quality picture of mine and you can replicate it or something. I have the v6 dc headers with the 4cyl sticker :p

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
if it is for smog, a lot of shops will pass you for the right price, regardless of what your running under the hood, but it will be about 150-200 depending on the shop.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
150-200 is normal illegal smog. I know a guy personally that will do it for 85 and he offered me.. But op, contact DC headers and see what they will say.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
150-200 is normal illegal smog. I know a guy personally that will do it for 85 and he offered me.. But op, contact DC headers and see what they will say.

tht's kinda cheap... i get mine done for $250 o.0

hook meh up?

Back