USDM Rear Fog Coupe

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Yeap good job :) Now you'll need orange turn lights ^^

Damnit... Hey..ha..uhh buddy wanna send me some tails?! do ya? I know you want to!

Thats gonna be the next thing on the list!

Looks good and I like the fact that its a different way but to me it would bug the hell out of me because it looks like you have a brake light out.

Thanks man! and yeah my brother said the same! But unless I have it on, to everyone else it will seem normal, Ill still have the 2 outer lights working as usual just nothing lights up in the center bar.

I like the concept...only IMO the fog should be square or ractangle if you will...I thought about making one of my reverse lights a fog.just my $.02. Cool wiring idea!

If you look at the Euro spec accord coupes this is exactly how it is. I was gonna use a reverse light, but i kinda like this route alot better!

mx5kev

Reaction score
Damnit... Hey..ha..uhh buddy wanna send me some tails?! do ya? I know you want to!

Thats gonna be the next thing on the list!

You send me yours and I'll send you mine :hahano:
Just have to keep it orange when it's working, I think a green light should do the job.

Got02Accord

Reaction score
haha..ha.ha... Hmmm maybe!

And probably! If not a orange bulb might work but other wise i think your right with a green!

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
Great idea! what if you used both sides? I saw an audi the other day that had very similar oem rear fogs in the taillights on both sides. I don't think the guy even knew his fogs were on. :facepalm:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
This is something similar to what 'sonni kubba' was looking to do, so I am sure he will chime in at some point.

Nice job with it, although I personally prefer the rear bumper look.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Great idea! what if you used both sides? I saw an audi the other day that had very similar oem rear fogs in the taillights on both sides. I don't think the guy even knew his fogs were on. :facepalm:

Was it an A6? I think the 98-04 A6's had dual rear fog lights in a fixture that surrounded the rear license plate.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Was it an A6? I think the 98-04 A6's had dual rear fog lights in a fixture that surrounded the rear license plate.

Yes.

30839230073_large.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah, that. I still love those cars, the RS6 and even the S-line models from that gen look great imo. Lip spoiler made that back end.

mx5kev

Reaction score
Was passenger once in a RS6, there's still my nails printed on the harmrest :)

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I like the idea, maybe emulate the same concept from the Audi pic to your coupe and leave the outer tails and spoilers as the main brake lights

Back