FS: Various black 6th gen coupe interior panels/seats/seatbelts

Artistotle

Reaction score
These are best suited for people doing either repairs or something really custom. The remaining parts in good order, electronics/switches are working. Will come with black lock knobs and sail panels as well. Looking to sell as a set, but will part out if you find buyers to get the rest.

doorpanels.jpg

This is a picture of the upper corner of the driver side inner quarter panel trim. There is a minor tear in the plastic, but this is most blocked by the seatbelt and rear seats once installed. just wanted to have full disclosure. Everything else is great.

minordamage.jpg

Well sell all 4 panels with additional sail panels for $100 bucks.

The missing parts are available in tan color/tan leather where applicable, just ask if interested and i can include them for an extra cost, but i'm still not sure if i want to sell them.

Rear black leather seats for coupe may be available too, also not sure if i'm gonna keep it or sell it. These seats will be $200 for seat bottoms and backs and are in fantastic condition.

Also have black front seat belts for 98-00 coupe ($50 for the pair)

Again, everything is for 6th gen coupe 98-02 except for seat belts, which are 98-00 only. Shipping is at buyer's expense, I have changed my mind and AM willing to ship anything.

Last edited:

Artistotle

Reaction score
They are not sold individually online.

Alternative options include reusing your stock ones and recovering them (either yourself or by an upholstery shop), or buying the tan ones and applying leather dye (SEM makes great professional products for this).

BoyWonder

Reaction score
What is the condition of the seat belts? I may be interested. I can send you FedEx labels. Can you PM me your addy so I can calculate shipping cost?

Artistotle

Reaction score
IMG_8954.jpg

IMG_8959.jpg

IMG_8956.jpg

IMG_8958.jpg

The seat belts are in good condition overall. The belts themselves are nice and don't have any damage or discoloration. The reel mechanisms are perfectly functional and have not been deployed or locked. The only minor thing is that there is a tear in the plastic of one of the covers (see images). Honestly though, this is down behind the seats (it's the bottom attachment point) and you will never see it. also, if you are installing these into a car with a tan interior, it would look better to reuse your existing tan ones anyways. Also, both of the bottom covers are missing their bolt hole covers, which isn't the end of the world, but might bother a perfectionist (assuming you don't reuse your current ones)

IMG_8961.jpg

IMG_8960.jpg

That's the armrest for sale, with pictures of both sides. Good condition. I can apply some leather cleaner and conditioner to it at buyer's request.

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
How much for the arm rest and would you be willing to ship it to 60706 (chicago area)?

Back