VB2NER's 99 Coupe**NOW WITH FITMENT**

00accord91

Reaction score
Re: VB2NER's 99 Coupe

nice cars man. cant wait to see how ur accord turns out.

itsallgsho

Reaction score

+props. lovin the FC, and clean stock coupe. cant go wrong with that. and that red wagon was badass, tho I couldnt tell what it was... -.-

Snoobly

Reaction score

Sweet Rx7 man! i'm interested to see how the accord turns out.

Vb2ner

Reaction score

Thanks guys. The fc always gets all the love, hehe.
I am really trying not to go overboard on the accord, lol. The brakes came in today, and I picked up those 18x8 ADR J-drives yesterday. All I am waiting for now is the suspension and wiring kit which should be here before the weekend, and then I will get to work on the car. This is just the first wave of parts. I will be waiting on the sideskirts for a while, but when they come in, expect fresh paint;)

Vb2ner

Reaction score

Got 2 sets of coilovers in today. I got the el cheapo Megan sleeves, and I also got some gc's. I am going to test out these megans and see how bad they are/aren't on stock struts. With a 450/350 spring rate, I am expecting a rough shatty ride, lol. I am ordering new struts to go with the ground control's when I get paid, and that will be the permanent setup for a while. The megans/stock struts(and stock springs) will be for sale btw.

jgilley

Reaction score

UNCLE JONATHAN'S CORNCOB PIPE!!!!! i want that FC

Vb2ner

Reaction score

Thanks guys. The accord will fit right in very shortly. All parts are in and I am going to start on the car this weekend, with pics to follow:)

Back