Walkin' In Memphis : Fall Meet 2013

Mikey

Reaction score
Evan, you can room with me. If you feel so inclined to do so, you can pay Derek for your half. That's up to you and he.

As for food, unless I missed something, food for 2 days shouldn't be too expensive. Hell, I'm driving 350mi each way so Im only planning on 2 tanks of gas. Maybe a 3rd one for in between.

Regardless, Im heading out some time Friday morning or early afternoon so I'll be in Memphis some time around dinner time. Actually hoping to get in before rush hour.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Evan, you can room with me. If you feel so inclined to do so, you can pay Derek for your half. That's up to you and he.

As for food, unless I missed something, food for 2 days shouldn't be too expensive. Hell, I'm driving 350mi each way so Im only planning on 2 tanks of gas. Maybe a 3rd one for in between.

Regardless, Im heading out some time Friday morning or early afternoon so I'll be in Memphis some time around dinner time. Actually hoping to get in before rush hour.

Thanks, but I'm already rooming with Daniel. I'm driving 400mi each way, so three to four tanks should do me fine.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Weather is looking good for the weekend! Mid to high 60’s, partly cloudy/sunny, and no rain. :)

So I guess we’ll just wing the activities haha. Just to have an idea, I was thinking Friday night is just meet and greet, and relax at the hotel. Saturday we hit the breakfast bar, go somewhere to wash the cars, maybe find somewhere to do a photoshoot, take a cruise, and hit up Beale Street later in the day.

Tomorrow bright and early, I'll begin my 12 hour haul. Wish me luck fellas :patriot:

Have a safe trip man!

If any of you guys are stopping in Nashville for a meal or anything send me a pm because I could try and meet up just to say hey and eat depending on work. When will you be coming threw Nashville Chris?

I would be coming through Nashville on Friday. I am leaving at 12pm, stopping to meet up with Daniel around 2pm….we would probably be passing through Nashville around 5 – 5:30pm ish. It would be a good time to grab some food, and also let the rush hour traffic settle down perhaps.

I have your number, so if you want I can holla when we’re getting close. Unless this timing doesn’t work for ya.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I would be coming through Nashville on Friday. I am leaving at 12pm, stopping to meet up with Daniel around 2pm….we would probably be passing through Nashville around 5 – 5:30pm ish. It would be a good time to grab some food, and also let the rush hour traffic settle down perhaps.

I have your number, so if you want I can holla when we’re getting close. Unless this timing doesn’t work for ya.

Excellent! Yeah if you are here around 500 it might be worth stopping to let the traffic die down. I am sure it will be bad with it being a Friday. I am not sure for west of Nashville, but typically the loop around downtown is a mess around 5-6. I should be able to finish all my work by 4 on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Okay cool. We'll be in contact that day then, and we'll plan on stopping somewhere for food. We'd be coming through on I-65 S then getting on I-40 W (avoiding outer belt I think).

Any good places to stop along there somewhere? Is that far for you to drive to?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Excellent! Yeah if you are here around 500 it might be worth stopping to let the traffic die down. I am sure it will be bad with it being a Friday. I am not sure for west of Nashville, but typically the loop around downtown is a mess around 5-6. I should be able to finish all my work by 4 on Friday.

Eric, congrats on the new ride.

Sorry I won't get a chance to meet you finally, as well.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
By RedRyder :Weather is looking good for the weekend! Mid to high 60’s, partly cloudy/sunny, and no rain. :)

So I guess we’ll just wing the activities haha. Just to have an idea, I was thinking Friday night is just meet and greet, and relax at the hotel. Saturday we hit the breakfast bar, go somewhere to wash the cars, maybe find somewhere to do a photoshoot, take a cruise, and hit up Beale Street later in the day
This weather report brought to you by by 6thgenaccord.com, Clean. Simple. Performance.:lawl: Sounds good.

Okay cool. We'll be in contact that day then, and we'll plan on stopping somewhere for food. We'd be coming through on I-65 S then getting on I-40 W (avoiding outer belt I think).

Any good places to stop along there somewhere? Is that far for you to drive to?

Nashville sounds like a good pit stop.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Well fellas... I know I'm going to get a lot of (probably deserved) **** for this but, I can't go anymore. I've been rushing like mad to finish a lot of design work for a review on Monday, and I had almost finished it all last night. I was working pretty late (in the middle of one of the architecture school's all nighters that you don't expect) and knocked one of my presentation models off a table and broke it. I've been scrambling to fix it all, and haven't been able to do so yet. All this while running on about 2 hours of sleep. The thing is by the time I finish and get enough sleep to feel comfortable making that drive, I'd be getting there late Friday night, which makes it not very worthwhile for me (considering the 12 hours each way). I know this sucks, and I'm really pissed it happened, but this review is potentially going to be the difference between me having or not having an internship at a great firm next summer, so I have to make it perfect. Sorry guys :sad: I was really looking forward to this

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I am east of Nashville, near the airport so not too close. I am not sure of many options that you would pass along the interstate near downtown for food, well without going into town. Really the only food options outside of shaddy area fast food places would be heading towards Vanderbilt on West End. We could go to Ted's again :D but that would mean you would be heading towards town. I am guessing you do not want to stop long since you still have hte boring drive to Memphis.

Eric, congrats on the new ride.

Sorry I won't get a chance to meet you finally, as well.
Thanks, I have enjoyed it so far, but I have only had it a week.

Back