want to lower sedan on even lower budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emo236e

Reaction score
Figured it'd be good for other noobs to read....I've been reading all over this forum for 2 weeks and these arethe things I see over and over again.

All newer members, please consider this thread an example of what not to do....

No.... like others have said buying cheap shocks for replacements is not a good solution at all. You'll still end up paying more money in the end, and the car will ride like sh*t in the meantime.

Also, a camber kit in the front is retarded. On a car not even close to slammed, don't waste your moeny. It won't make a difference. Get an alignment. Period.

So, if you don't know what you're talking about, stop giving others advice... because eventually someone will take the bad advice and be worse off because of your "help".

Obviously zero searching was performed.....

And rotors and pads have nothign to do with suspension. Doesn't need to be done at the same time at all.

Holy motherf*cking facepalm. SRSLY?

I don't even....

I'd say you got pretty lucky to get 2 years out of them. I'd say the ride probably wasn't all that great either. Bouncy.

That's great that you have them, yo. But doesn't mean they are good. As oem replacements, they aren't good in the application. Even if you have them.

More bad advice...

Annnddddd then some sense enters the thread. Thanks Millz.

^^^ Listen to this guy. Please. You will benefit from it. Even if it's not what you want to hear.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Reading this was great for noob education! Search button is fun!:lolhitting:

Search button is fun, but most of all it's useful.
However, there is no need to bump an old thread unless you have a referring question that's related to the original post.
And in many some cases it's best to create a new thread rather than bump an old one.
Doing this will prevent you from getting further infractions

closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back