Water Spots On Window!

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
^ +1 I love the Turtlewax one, but I have the spots too...im running outside to do the newspaper method now...will let you know how it works

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
I use Microfiber and Meg's Ultimate quik detailer. Ive heard household window cleaners hurt the special auto glass....so i stopped using it. The meguiars stuff is awesome...beads right up like rain x.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
ummm so the newspaper didnt do anything for my windows with windex. I guess that myh has been put down lol. And it was Newsday (one of the main New York newspapers)

Millz

Reaction score
after i wash my car i always dry the windows first and never get water spots?

if all else fails... spit shine baby:boink:

Narftastic

Reaction score
ummmm i neva knew it was that serious :thinking:lol i juz window cleaner from the dollar store and a papertowl n the windows look brand new

Namboyz

Reaction score
if you have the hard water spots that have been there for like years. you will need a compound to take em out. i bought this chemical at my local honda for like 9 bucks and it works very well.

Bucko

Reaction score
What was the chemical called? I tried vinegar and that doesn't work. It acts like Rain-X (and smell a little similar? haha!) and that makes the water bead, but does not remove the water "stains" that are stuck on there.

Back