WestKoastHonda's CG6

Bax

Reaction score
This. :wub:
SSMTLUPDATE.png

ElLoKoV6

Reaction score
Hey west, i have a question for you, Does the tl wheels have regular tire valve stem, or have any type of sensor?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
So what happened with the xxr's?

Not saying it was a bad thing getting rid of them, but imo you need some wider wheels.

WestKoastHonda

Reaction score
Hey west, i have a question for you, Does the tl wheels have regular tire valve stem, or have any type of sensor?

yeah, regular valve stem & no tpms.

love the height.. how does the car ride with the suspension? is it bouncy?

the ride isnt bouncy at all, I was lower before but raised it because I was tired of scraping.
only bad part is im running 235/45/17's so the tires rub like a beezy.

So what happened with the xxr's?

Not saying it was a bad thing getting rid of them, but imo you need some wider wheels.

the car started spazzing on me so I sold them for money to keep her on the road (its my daily)

I got the TL's because they were a cheap & quick change; & I may get something wider down the road, but right now I just want my car to look clean, well maintained & not outdated.

-bl-

Reaction score
Great choice on the TL rims, those always look so good on our 6th gens! mods look pretty clean so far!

Only thing, i dont know if its just the picture quality, but are your headlights dull? shining them up will do a lot. If thats not the case then sorry for that.

Back