What car to get?

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
DUDE 240 hatch, if i had my choice id be in one right now, and get an '85 or older so you can throw in a new motor.... shoot used 240 3-4, 000 + 3-5,000 for new engine

MODS you may now close the thread:lock:...........jk

TheHunter

Reaction score
Like they said a nice used awd/rwd car is not really in that price range for the most part, especially wrx's. If you're dead set on it you should be searching for a while before you find something close, then jump on it. If not, I'd take one of the 5 speed accords on here... like sickceegeesix for 6k, and use the extra 2k to turbo it and you'll be able to take wrx's with an accord, which is always priceless. :p

(Sorry, but I'm in love with 6th gens. Hard to recommend too many other cars.)

BigAnt

Reaction score
Like they said a nice used awd/rwd car is not really in that price range for the most part, especially wrx's. If you're dead set on it you should be searching for a while before you find something close, then jump on it. If not, I'd take one of the 5 speed accords on here... like sickceegeesix for 6k, and use the extra 2k to turbo it and you'll be able to take wrx's with an accord, which is always priceless. :p

(Sorry, but I'm in love with 6th gens. Hard to recommend too many other cars.)

it's cool. i thinking about 240 or sc300 if i can find one in manual trans

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
i do like rsx, type-s in particular.

I was just about to suggest a Type-S.

I just checked on cars.com and autotrader and it looks like you can get one with anywhere between 50k-75k miles for like $11k-15k.

That's a pretty good deal

Back