WHAT!?!?! Chido's doing a retro??? (56k warning) **Test Mount**

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
is it just me...or is the passenger side projector sitting significantly lower than the driver's side? or is it just the shroud?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Those are E46 replica shrouds?

Regardless, nice job with the retro, I do think I would ever attempt to do it myself, but your work looks well planned out and thorough.

CHID0

Reaction score
thanks all

is it just me...or is the passenger side projector sitting significantly lower than the driver's side? or is it just the shroud?

the pass side is slightly lower, gonna re-open em soon and fix that, the shroud is also a bit loose on that side.....not too happy with this set cause it's my first retro, but i'm already gathering parts for at least two more builds....both different.

Light output is crazy on these though, can't wait to test em on the highway or back road at night.

Those are E46 replica shrouds?

Regardless, nice job with the retro, I do think I would ever attempt to do it myself, but your work looks well planned out and thorough.

you e46 replicas to my knowledge, seller told me they were legit OEM when i got em the looked replica-ish, and I'm a noob at this

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not a big deal, I just happened to notice. The OEM E46 shrouds have the word 'XENON' on them.

You did a great job for your first retro, not knocking the work at all.

CHID0

Reaction score
thanks....I kinda messed up on the shrouds so i'll be replacing them with the OEM shrouds. Hardest part is mounting the freakin projector....:eusa_wall:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Then the next retro will look even better.

I'm a noob at the whole retro thing as well, because I didn't notice some of the things that other's did.

It's a learning experience, it looks better than some of the other retro's I have seen.

Back