what kind of tires and size?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
What the hell is moose track ice cream?

napoleongtfo2.jpg

slowrider87

Reaction score
Hello 6th gen fans.
I was thinking about geting the mb battle rims for my car and I would like to know what recommendations or ideas you guys can give me. What type of tires should I use? Deleted that sentence because it made absolutely no sense. I'm not that familiar with this type of wheel, because most of the time I ride around on 20's, but now I want to put on the mb battles.

Thank you for your time

243220_1689629169988_1515480789_31259733_4972005_o.jpg
Uh, your grammar and typing skills completely and utterly disgust me. You're going to make it really far in life, I can tell. I fixed it all up for you so that I could tolerate reading it.

The only thing in your post that is useful is the name of the wheel you want to get. which I googled to see what they look like
mbbattle.jpg
try starting there. google is great for researching stuff. I didn't even type in the whole name and it did its "auto-fill" thing, which would work perfectly for a lazy asshole like yourself. I also learned that they come in 17x8.5/9/9.5 and other sizes as well. thats info you need to give before we can tell you tire sizes.

I however would spend the money on fixing your hood because it looks like herpilated donkey balls.

Nigga are you f*ckin dumb, read real good and then talk **** u f*cking bit**. next time stay shut f*ckin dumb *** bit**.... and nobody asked you in specific dumb f*ck....

Once again with the disgusting grammar/spelling/typing. not sure you are in any place to be calling anyone dumB. That's right, dumb is spelled with a "B" it's silent! Go back to the first grade. My dog speaks more proper english than you.
"next time stay shut", what does that even mean?
There should be an IQ test in order to join this forum.
This is one of those extreme cases where I'm thinking that people should be required to pass an IQ test to breed.
eating moose tracks ice cream.
I know where I'm going when I finish typing this... that poor grocery store has no idea what you just started.
Why on this earth would you put 20"s on a 6th gen?
for the same reason people do this
98%20Lincoln%201.jpg

image-23553602717930350.jpg

If you ask me it kind of all comes back around to that IQ test deal.

^agreed. What the hell is moose track ice cream?
Heaven in a 1/2 gallon box.

Last edited:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
I just google it, it does look amazing!
they should change this thread subject to moose tracks ice cream and y it looks so good and yummy since the Original one is making everybody so angry

moose_tracks.jpg

Last edited:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
nigga are u f*kin dum, read real good and then talkl **** u f*uking bit** next time stay shut, f*kin dum *** bit**.... and nobody asked u in specific dum f*uk....

Could we please leave the racial epithets out of the conversation. It is offensive to those who read it and the poster you said to, no matter what their race or creed is. There is just no need for it.

I'm not even going to attack the lack spelling and grammar. I guess I will just thank Philly schools for another winner.

Lol Wenisness

Certainly

There should be an IQ test in order to join this forum.

Too many would fail. We'd only have about 26 members

really dude u want to do that what are u accomplishing by going full retard like that, u never go FULL retard

This made me lol

Honestly OP, a little searching would have yielded you a lot of information. There are a few members that have those wheels, most notably keychain. Maybe you could PM him for information? We also have a wheel fitment thread you could post in.

There is no way we could answer you question with knowing what size and offset the wheels are and how low you are dropped....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you guys seriously need to try this stuff...it's what eating a jar of skippy while on ecstasy must be like.

3617248168_c36c4a740e_z.jpg

dont do it if you have peanut allergies though :lawl:

will be having some tonight :action-smiley-042:

Sl1m_Shady

Reaction score
Don't mean to intrude, but...

as a wise man once said:

"Fighting over the Internet is like running a race in the special olympics....because even if you win, your still retarded."

Haven't been on this site for too long but this is the first thread I've seen where people are actually takin shots at eachother.....surprising, seeing how it's a car forum....

Back