What'd you do to your accord today?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Well just got done with our county local street wars and as of now i have a gtp, two civic si,a cb7 accord h22 swap, a gsr,and a b20 gsr body under my belt f20+stock tranny ftw

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Busy 2 past days. Changed out all my fluids. On the next, prepped and rattled can my front lip for track. Instead of clear i went with the 3M paint defender. Installed an STI front spoiler aswell. Don't mind the ****ty cell phone pics.

1506669_695792963771901_297904434_n.jpg
Sweet.. Looks like you're well prepped for it! When did you have your retros done??

Thanks guys. Richard, I've had them for a good 3 months or so now.

:xmasorlyflag:
I guess you posted about it on that thread, and it got buried deep in there.

I suppose you aren't getting rid of your ions right?

Now you have a little bit of panda-ish front end. :rofl:

Have fun at the track. ;)

DrOwZee

Reaction score
I never really posted it up. Just posted a few comments here and there on tehshoutbox. Had the parts laying around with 2 days to kill so i just made em. Its gotta be one of the best mod ive invested in so far. As far as the Ions, they'll be hanging out in the garage for a bit. For sure if i sell them again, I wont ever be able to buy them back again.

Track is this weekend, and I'm almost done prepping. Gotta swap out my brake pads and i should be really to go.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it difficult to aim the projectors properly Mike? Or do you use the same adjustment screw on the OEM headlights. I bought the morimoto h1 4.0's for a while already, but I just don't seem to have motivation to get the project rolling.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Is it difficult to aim the projectors properly Mike? Or do you use the same adjustment screw on the OEM headlights. I bought the morimoto h1 4.0's for a while already, but I just don't seem to have motivation to get the project rolling.

Its pretty easy. Only time consuming part is trimming the buckets to fit the projector properly so it doesn't hit the lens. As far as aiming goes, just make sure the projectors are seated straight before sealing the headlights. From there its basically adjusting with the adjustment screw.

I used these 2 source as a guidance for adjustments.

This

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I never really posted it up. Just posted a few comments here and there on tehshoutbox. Had the parts laying around with 2 days to kill so i just made em. Its gotta be one of the best mod ive invested in so far. As far as the Ions, they'll be hanging out in the garage for a bit. For sure if i sell them again, I wont ever be able to buy them back again.

Track is this weekend, and I'm almost done prepping. Gotta swap out my brake pads and i should be really to go.
Ah, that's why.. (But how could you not telling us such a big update? lol.) Yeah, I hear a lot of ppl say it's one of the best mods to be done, so I'm seriously thinking about having retros next. Yes, you should keep the ions. Never realized how rare those lenses have become to this date. Have fun this wkend, and GL w/ beating your personal record! :driving:

Hello People

Reaction score
Washed and started polishing. It was already shinier than 99% of the 6GA I see around town, but why not?

So far I've got the hood and the entire passenger side done. Tomorrow I'll finish up the rest and wire the brake light in my spoiler.

Rush12049

Reaction score
Washed my car today. Had a buddy help me install the Unorthodox Racing lightweight stock size crank pulley. Defiantly seems more eager to rev and the torque seems to be more readily available. Ill get pictures when I throw the car on the lift, also need to show off the Ultra Racing Chassis brace I got. :p

Back