What'd you do to your accord today?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
well i did get mine for $5k...dealer marked it down $900 minutes before i went to look at it. guess i lucked out

st3b0

Reaction score
i wana see pics of custom gps mount:lurking:
in for pics.

Here you go! Still gotta buy the 3rd din for my stock radio though, but it looks decent for the time being.
PhotoNov2942141PM.jpg

PhotoNov2942545PM.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Wow that's a big satellite radio unit, it fits like a double din. Nice job, what did you make the mount out of? Spare parts?

st3b0

Reaction score
^Wow that's a big satellite radio unit, it fits like a double din. Nice job, what did you make the mount out of? Spare parts?

Yeah LOL i love it! It's basically a removable double din. I took apart the windshield mount and drilled it into the radio pocket-thing. So it just attaches like it's supposed to.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Took out the dent on rear quarter panel :) and sanded down hood - Getting ready to repaint hood, front lip, front and rear bumpers and sand whole car down with 2000 grit to slap another coat of clear again.

8086ga

Reaction score
was yesterday we changed my timing belt, water pump, p/s, a/c belt and put mu yakima roof rack with basket! and will vacuum and wash my TW accord! lols

Back