What'd you do to your accord today?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
^ Not just the driveway but DAMN! That house looks like something you'd see in a movie! Well the top portion hah i looks nice

haha in a movie? thanks I guess? :)

Nice, always good to have a nice open/level space to work on the car.

yeah it is pretty good. We might could work in my downstairs garage. It is a 3 car garage but my dad keeps his cars in there lol. Driveway is still good though. We'll throw a little welcome party. :beer:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
put my components in today, sound awesome :rock:

but the basket of the speaker was just a little bit too wide so it didnt sit well in the OEM...thing :lawl: driver side has 1 1" screw screwed in at an angle and the passenger side has 2 1" screws holding it in place. but they were both in solid and didnt move so whatever. also, the tweeters are "mounted" on the sail panels (little triangle piece by the mirrors), held on with some double sided tape. i plan on flush mounting them in the door panel, but that would ruin it if i sell the car this year or next. might just keep them taped :lawl:

also re mounted my amp and relocated my ground wire, the speaker wire from the crossovers were too short to go where the amp used to be. now i want to mount the amp to the back of the back seat

SykVSyx

Reaction score
yeah it is pretty good. We might could work in my downstairs garage. It is a 3 car garage but my dad keeps his cars in there lol. Driveway is still good though. We'll throw a little welcome party. :beer:

Nice.

*cough*BBQ + Install Day*cough*

Macsrule15

Reaction score
put my components in today, sound awesome :rock:

but the basket of the speaker was just a little bit too wide so it didnt sit well in the OEM...thing :lawl: driver side has 1 1" screw screwed in at an angle and the passenger side has 2 1" screws holding it in place. but they were both in solid and didnt move so whatever. also, the tweeters are "mounted" on the sail panels (little triangle piece by the mirrors), held on with some double sided tape. i plan on flush mounting them in the door panel, but that would ruin it if i sell the car this year or next. might just keep them taped :lawl:

also re mounted my amp and relocated my ground wire, the speaker wire from the crossovers were too short to go where the amp used to be. now i want to mount the amp to the back of the back seat

how did you mount the amp to the back of the seat? i assume coupes are different in that respect than sedans? the back of my seat is just springs covered in fabric.. :/ i wanna mount mine there badly..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Highlight of my work day. :)

2012-01-13_13-13-42_382.jpg

I'll be selling my TL-S RSB.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
shhweet chris!

Put my new blackhoused with clear corner/amber strip headlights and new HID kit on.
oh and my sedan bumpers back on.

photo11-1.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
how did you mount the amp to the back of the seat? i assume coupes are different in that respect than sedans? the back of my seat is just springs covered in fabric.. :/ i wanna mount mine there badly..

i didnt get around to do that yet, got dark pretty quick haha.

but coupes (maybe sedans as well, i wouldnt know) have the fabric, then metal plate, then the seat. i'll probably just drill some holes into the metal and screw a board of wood down to it, then screw the amp to the board. i did that in my old car and it looks like shit but im always changing things so it makes it so much easier.

this is not a show car by any means

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Put my new blackhoused with clear corner/amber strip headlights and new HID kit on.
oh and my sedan bumpers back on.

Those look nice on your car man. I think that was what was missing from it for me, some OEM-ness.

Awesome upgrade Chris, you won't regret this! Best of the Best...

Agreed. Wish I would have just gotten this one in the beginning, but live and learn. I felt a huge diff going from 17 to 21. 21 to 24 is still a decent gap.

The directions say the holes closer to the front of the car are the soft setting? I want the most stiffness possible so I’d want the holes closer to the rear then.

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
Called junk yard for 5 lug spindles/hub assembly and calipers. Only had fronts for $200 for everything. He asked me if I really wanted to do this. He said the "thru bolt" on the spindle gets seized and is hard to take off? Is he referring to where the spindle connects to the control arm?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back