PS fluid flush
new passanger side axle
tranny fluid drain and fill

$170 out the door :coffee:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
yuppers! tis mine lol -- winter beater
can you tell i like the 6thgen coupe? :wub:
got it for cheap, after i sold the tl rims it came with and oem rims, got it for pretty much $800

good pick up ! i always wanted a stock 6ga for a daily beater/ parts car lol

truWarier02

Reaction score
Just put on new front tires.

mad camberz, yo.
dn1tfk.jpg

34invq1.jpg

kevo

Reaction score
Sad day can no longer can drive the accord its only going through 1st and 2nd gear. Well after I find a new car ill go head and retire it till next summer

Shadow1

Reaction score
decided to do an H swap next year. i like the stock 150hp. its more than the 135hp my CB had. but i wanted my next DD to have at LEAST 200 crank HP. wanted a v6 and thought about buying a cheap v6 sedan. i can find them for about $2000-$4k down here. but the trannys are screwed up.

and i cant swap a V6 in. so the next best thing: H22a. gonna stay auto tho. and honestly i dont even know if im gonna do a cat-back exhaust. im liking the quiet stock exhaust. probably get an S2k muffler or a nice Megan Racing dual tip. and it'll be AUTO. dont ask. its gonna stay auto. im already gonna be putting like $1200 into the swap. not doing another $300+ for the 5spd. plus im in stop and go traffic going to work. dont wanna deal with switching gears doing that. lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
welcome to the club, derek! lol

Thank you, I know it was LONG overdue. Still have to pick up all the wiring I need, but Ryan did a great job of putting it in.

Progress...

2012-09-16_21-49-26_333.jpg

Glad you finally found one, Cee-Lo. A flushmount will be a nice addition to the trunk.

^ spoilerless ftw.

adam needs to hop on his rear fog now ... adam...? lol

There's always room, from what I was told, Adam. They are accepting members on a regular basis. I need to get some OEM silver paint as well so it can look a little more subtle.

sorry didn't provide the measurements :p

oh and...pics?

No worries about the measurements, Ryan took acare of all that, couldn't ask for a better job of picking where it should go.

Pics, eventually, have to finish up some other things first. BTW, where to go to get the front side markers done?

218186_10151025710881143_837685587_n.jpg

ball joints, linkages, door solenoid, horn, dropped to a 2 finger gap, and rsx-s wheels >=]

Plans for a lip kit as well for the DD, Judy, or is that for the 'Dark Knight'?

twofast4u

Reaction score
^ spoilerless ftw.

adam needs to hop on his rear fog now ... adam...? lol

haha! yea...I know I'm loafting...I really need to start working on the car. I really don't want to remove that rear bumper again...

And sorry Derek, couldn't make the install day. How'd everything go?

Back