What'd you do to your accord today?

SportBilly

Reaction score
I am thinking to get 17" my has 15 now sedan ex..
And I was thinking about +45..
I will probably go with 225/45/17..
I don't want to go way to low..
I want rims to stay a little bit almost inside the fenders.. Not inside..
It's a daily car and we don't have everywhere that kind of good roads..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So yall use Mobile 1. Is that the brand oil everyone normally uses on their CG? I've been trying to figure out the best brand oil to use. Id never use Penzoil. Used that before and it seemed like it was dark brown before 1000mi came around. I was using Castroil GTX on all the other cars I got. Then I used Mobile 5000 one time. It was ok. But I like to feel how smooth my engine runs after a fresh oil change. And Mobile products have yet to give me that feel.

I’ve always used Honda’s motor oil. I can get it for the same price or cheaper than anything else.

You will be safe with +45, TL base wheels have this offset. If you want the rims inside the fenders, I would go with a 7.5” width rim. 8” width at the most.

Mikey

Reaction score

You will be safe with +45, TL base wheels have this offset. If you want the rims inside the fenders, I would go with a 7.5” width rim. 8” width at the most.
0102 EX V6 coupe wheels are 16x6.5 +55. My Si's are 17x7 +45 and they rubbed. I had to shave a few millimeters off my caliper brackets.

Ebay.

The come up every so often, but you need to look for the BB6 ones for the Prelude. They fit our cars best.
Really? I'd figure they'd be relatively universal. Civic, prelude, Accord..i wouldn't think it'd matter.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
1994-2001 Integra Rear Fog

FG-Rear-Uni-RD.jpg

EDM Civic 1996-1999

$T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke5nWBQTofzn87Q~~60_3.JPG

Prelude (broken bracket)
$(KGrHqFHJC8E-msrnIZ4BPvVYsQG+Q~~60_12.JPG

Prelude(rear fog that I have)
$(KGrHqNHJE!E92ClN+7LBQ!zN9k6RQ~~60_3.JPG

It does say that it they will all fit other Honda models, but the one that we found fits the 6th Gen best, is the Prelude one. The bracket in the last pic, fits to our bumper perfectly.

The last pic, I got from ebay.ca the list price is $165.99CA with free shipping.

truWarier02

Reaction score
So yall use Mobile 1. Is that the brand oil everyone normally uses on their CG? I've been trying to figure out the best brand oil to use. Id never use Penzoil. Used that before and it seemed like it was dark brown before 1000mi came around. I was using Castroil GTX on all the other cars I got. Then I used Mobile 5000 one time. It was ok. But I like to feel how smooth my engine runs after a fresh oil change. And Mobile products have yet to give me that feel.

Mobil1 or Pennzoil Platinum. Both have worked fine for me and PP can be had for about $23 for a 5qt jug at WalMart.

For filters, it's either Wix or PureOne, whichever is cheaper at the time I need an oil change.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I’ve always used Honda’s motor oil. I can get it for the same price or cheaper than anything else.

I had 17x9s under the fender. Rear fenders needed rolled, that's it. I can't remember the offset, though. Might have been +35.

Nazcawil

Reaction score
Painted my lip. Gonna paint my side trim and skirts tomorrow. Also broke my eyelids trying to take them off to paint... Oops.
e8uvy9eq.jpg

u3e5uty5.jpg

utatezus.jpg

Back