What'd you do to your accord today?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Got a new two tone paint job. Top half black, bottom half dirt and rain water.
The whole last week it's been rainy, foggy, and/or cold and my car shows it.

Installed my new led reverse lights before school courtesy of Jephu. Haven't used them at night though but even in the day they look 100x better. Pure white instead of that nasty yellow.

Has anybody had an issue with their passenger seat belt not retracting anymore? If so.. How'd you fix it haha mines been doing it for a while and I keep meaning to fix it.

I noticed when somebody gets out the belt sometimes doesn't go all the way back. Same with the driver side. It's not bad though, it's usually just twisted and needs to be guided back in.

LeAccord

Reaction score
i dont think hed need it. i dont have splash guards and i removed my resonator so water was able to get in the air box and get the filter damp.

i added pipe just like LeAccord did and it stays dry.

just my $.02
Good to know. I wasn't going to use the SRI pipe for anything else so may as well shove it up there and put it to good use ........ :lawl:
It would take a bit to get enough water up there, but sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

True, but I know I'll be fine without it :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Agree, if you know you're good, then put that money to good use.

Unfortunately, I haven't done much with my car, although Sat, I plan to adjust the fairing of the roof rack. Lol

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Before:
IMAG0873.jpg

After:
IMG_20121206_195016.jpg

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Man that looks real good. What else was painted gold in the second picture kinda in the bottom right?

Gotta fix that battery cable too lol

Its a shield that goes on top of the ABS section thingy im also painting my intake pipe gold aswell....battery cable i was in a rush ill fix it later

EscoStylez

Reaction score
You ever look into the gold heat wrap for the intake and header?

I've seen that a member here had it....it's a different gold plus it's like $50 last time I checked I'll just paint it i really like this gold I used. still not done doing the letters purple

Back