What'd you do to your accord today?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Got pulled over for no front plate earlier in the day but the officer was nice and chill.

And also ran over a stupid hubcap that was in the middle of the lane and broke into pieces from dragging against the subframe lol.

/coolstory

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I've seen that a member here had it....it's a different gold plus it's like $50 last time I checked I'll just paint it i really like this gold I used. still not done doing the letters purple

Dre(dreman) had it on the engine that he sold to Bilal. Not sure if Bilal kept the wrap on the headers though.

Solid paint work, Esco. I was thinking of doing my intake as well. What prep steps do you do?

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Dre(dreman) had it on the engine that he sold to Bilal. Not sure if Bilal kept the wrap on the headers though.

Solid paint work, Esco. I was thinking of doing my intake as well. What prep steps do you do?

Man it took me two days wednesday i washing my engine with gunk engine cleaner/degreaser let it dry over night then thursday morning removed the cover sprayed it with aircraft paint remover let it sit in the sun for like 2-3 hrs the longer the better gave it 3 coats within those 3 hour. Washed it wit a rough pad to removed factory paint. spray more gunk on it to remove grease dry cover then cleaned it with alcohol and then ur ready for paint. 1st light coat 15 mins 2nd coat 15min 3rd coat let dry 30mins paint i used dry really really fast change gasket install. Took me 5-6 hrs but i also did my header wrap with the time period so it might be quicker

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Had a hellova time finding a shop that could change my oil. I went to 4 places n finally found a place w a lift that could get under my car! They all had the pits that u drive over but they had 2" angle iron as a guide around the pit. Any way had them drain trans fluid, refill it, run it for about 5 min n go through the gears, drain it agin n refill. While it was up also had them change the motor oil n filter it was about 1k early but y not? right. 2marow bath n Sunday meet in the Bay Area!!:action-smiley-042:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
got toe aligned
484253_517926634891869_1682547737_n.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Had my engine oil changed, and tires rotated. Dying for having my front bumper cover painted / replaced... (I've seen some front bumper covers on Amazon for cheap like 50 bucks, but does anybody know if there is any negative factor of choosing one that's not Honda genuine?)

Back