What'd you do to your accord today?

krylonking104

Reaction score
Painted my center cap H logo gold to match the gold wheel paintjob that i just did

J30MAN

Reaction score
watched it get rained on all day while working on the FFR Cobra with dad. Then pulled her inside and cleaned the EGR port/valve and took it for a ride after

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I changed my oil with mobile 1 and wix filter. I forgot how much a pain in the *** it is to do an oil change on this car.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I changed my oil with mobile 1 and wix filter. I forgot how much a pain in the *** it is to do an oil change on this car.

r u kidding me, it's cake

... today i pulled off my exhaust manifold to see if any of my valve seals were leaking .. couldn't really tell but i did find a **** load of carbon build up ... valves looked interesting ... also the middle nut on the manifold was missing, wondered where i had an exhaust leak ... and i guess someone decided that cross thread was better than nothing so i broke a bolt on the b-pipe/downpipe ... today was full of fail to say the least

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
FunnyVictor86 said:
r u kidding me, it's cake

... today i pulled off my exhaust manifold to see if any of my valve seals were leaking .. couldn't really tell but i did find a **** load of carbon build up ... valves looked interesting ... also the middle nut on the manifold was missing, wondered where i had an exhaust leak ... and i guess someone decided that cross thread was better than nothing so i broke a bolt on the b-pipe/downpipe ... today was full of fail to say the least
Do you even know what happens when valve seals leak? If u did, u wouldnt be checking for oil in the manifold.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
imaricer:) said:
:lawl:

oil changes are easy in our cars btw, just messy.
My car is too low for my ramps and too low for my jack. Broke 2 2x4's and after i finally got the car in the air, i barely had enough space to reach my filter. I guess im just spoiled from my wifes car. The filter is directly infront of the fans and drain plug is easily accessable without jacking up the car.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
My car is too low for my ramps and too low for my jack. Broke 2 2x4's and after i finally got the car in the air, i barely had enough space to reach my filter. I guess im just spoiled from my wifes car. The filter is directly infront of the fans and drain plug is easily accessable without jacking up the car.

oh yeah never thought about that since my car isnt slammed and have never had to work on a slammed car.

your wifes car sounds like a breeze. year make and model?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Do you even know what happens when valve seals leak? If u did, u wouldnt be checking for oil in the manifold.

i'm pretty sure that when the seals on the exhaust side go bad oil from the head seeps through the valve seals into exhaust ports causing oil to burn ... but what do i know, explain einstein ... i'd love to hear what someone who thinks oil changes on lowered cars are hard ... has to say ...

Last edited:
Back