What'd you do to your accord today?

agginline86

Reaction score
FINALLY fixed the fitment on my front lip
3M auto super-strength double sided mounting tape did the trick

on a side note: 3M definitely needs to add more adjectives to their product names
where's my 3M super ultra strength weld double sided extra sticky mounting tape for mounting things tape?

Hello People

Reaction score
did the pad come off while you were polishing? hope it didn't scratch up your paint!

Right as I turned it on to start, luckily no scratches.

mySou3kh.jpg

Here's some shiny DEP action, because pictures make everything better.

Mikenguyencf

Reaction score
so i found out the color code for my car is and its RP29-P very nice color but ever since i dropped it on Ground controls and agx shocks i see that color everywhere now....

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Finally got my new headlight setup installed:

Blackhoused headlights

6000k 35watt HID's

Stage 1 Switchbacks (from Jephu)

Happy with it so far, way brighter lights with more style and looks better than oem

paypalbid

Reaction score
Replaced the vapor 2 way valve and Purge solenoid. Hope this will solve the P1456 code.

Rush12049

Reaction score
I replaced my worn out OEM hood struts with some NAPA TurboLift hood struts. Now my hood stays up. :D. Even with an employee discount at Honda, OEMs were $40 a piece, got the NAPA's for $25 a pop.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
haha i wish it was custom but sadly it is oem... ill prob get the color code tommorrow morning just to be precise
Hey, there is no need to be sad about having OEM color. It's sort of "neighbors' grass is greener" thing, but there are many people who believes BCP to be a beautiful color for 6 gens. ;) Thanks for the code tho. I got it; It was BCP. :rock:

The previous set of switchbacks I had were from VLEDs, they were 5k white and my lows are 6k white. The DDM switchbacks are around 6k, so they match the lows, and now that I’ve seen it I do think it looks better.

The important thing for me for switchbacks is to get type 2’s, which alternate amber/off/amber/off when the turn signal is activated. Type 1’s alternate amber/white/amber/white, which makes the turn signal not as noticeable. I’ve noticed with these that the delay until the white comes back on after making the turn is faster than the VLED’s I had, which I also like.

Glad to hear it was a happy modding. Yes, I can see that the Type 1 is a little difficult to tell the amber signal. Especially from a far distance. I think it's b/c Type 2 doesn't flash but only changes color, whereas Type 2 really blinks with one single color, and makes it more noticeable for our eyes even from far away. Although Type 1 can look cool, turn signals are merely for others to watch where you're going, so I think Type 2 has more advantage of serving its real purpose--safety.

bgrooms731

Reaction score
Today I did a DIY garage weatherstrip lip. I used screws instead of tape and it took me about an hour because I was too lazy to raise the car and I was moving at a leisurely pace. The total cost was about $20 because I bought the 3m tape for about $10 but it sucked. I'm very happy with the look! Next thing on the to do list is to install my Tein springs with some Tokico shocks.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Temp is in the 50's here now and for the next day or two. Can't wait to wash it tomorrow. So far my balding tires are making it through the snow... :lawl:

Replaced the vapor 2 way valve and Purge solenoid. Hope this will solve the P1456 code.

Hope that fixes your problem nothing has worked for me.

I replaced my worn out OEM hood struts with some NAPA TurboLift hood struts. Now my hood stays up. :D. Even with an employee discount at Honda, OEMs were $40 a piece, got the NAPA's for $25 a pop.

Nice, got a link? Mine have always worked fine, but lately they don't seem to be as strong. I have to open the hood all the way, then push it up firmly and it will stay.

Glad to hear it was a happy modding. Yes, I can see that the Type 1 is a little difficult to tell the amber signal. Especially from a far distance. I think it's b/c Type 2 doesn't flash but only changes color, whereas Type 2 really blinks with one single color, and makes it more noticeable for our eyes even from far away. Although Type 1 can look cool, turn signals are merely for others to watch where you're going, so I think Type 2 has more advantage of serving its real purpose--safety.

True dat

Back