What'd you do to your accord today?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Replaced a fender liner, washed it, & put the Works back on w/new center caps. Also investigated my fuel neck just trying to see if anything looked off since I still have a p1456.

My front lip is still not done...

Looks good! What roof spoiler is that?

Thanks! It's polyurethane and supposedly hand-made by a guy from NY. It's called Project 10K by SpoilerKing from eBay.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Took out all the set screws from the GC’s and cleaned/lubed each one with anti-seize. Then raised the car a little. :hide:

Thanks! It's polyurethane and supposedly hand-made by a guy from NY. It's called Project 10K by SpoilerKing from eBay.

My trunk spoiler is from them, they make a nice product.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Took out all the set screws from the GC’s and cleaned/lubed each one with anti-seize.

I Should have done this the first time around would have prevented a epic fail with mine geting seized up.

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the nice weather and the statutory holiday to snap some shots of her in a newly discovered spot. Got carried away and collected more than 50 ... here's a preview, will post some more in the MR thread.

IMG_1321.JPG

PS ... Those were not my tire skids ...

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Took advantage of the nice weather and the statutory holiday to snap some shots of her in a newly discovered spot. Got carried away and collected more than 50 ... here's a preview, will post some more in the MR thread.

IMG_1321.JPG

PS ... Those were not my tire skids ...

Coupe is beautiful man!

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Had my ignition switch replaced today, again. Didn't have time to do it myself which annoys me even more.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel too bad. I had to drop mine off at the shop today for a bunch of work I wasn't able to deal with. I generally try to handle everything myself and tend to get frustrated when I cant. I have a Lil road trip coming up and just couldn't find the time to get it done.

Back