What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@JF, $4900 is a good price, the person buying it is going to have to spend more to fix those issues, so better them, than you.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
it wasn't today.. it was yesterday, but i was on coit rd and hadn't been down this particular part of it before mind you... but i passed through the intersection and there was a "lip"? of asphalt (about three inches tall) popping up out of the concrete "plano road workers ftl" and i hit it and my front end hit so hard that i BOUNCED off the ground. it scared the ever living ish out of me. :ugh2:

Narftastic

Reaction score
it wasn't today.. it was yesterday, but i was on coit rd and hadn't been down this particular part of it before mind you... but i passed through the intersection and there was a "lip"? of asphalt (about three inches tall) popping up out of the concrete "plano road workers ftl" and i hit it and my front end hit so hard that i BOUNCED off the ground. it scared the ever living ish out of me. :ugh2:

wow that axact same thing hapend to me when i first put my purple wheels on, i thought my car was totalled :(

Drag raced a v6. Guess who won? Me!

Cool story bro, now go take that rice somewhere else.......

Ocho

Reaction score
Would look better if your interior was black.

+1 on the glare. Wdupwitdat?

^Is there always that much glare on your cluster cover from doing this? That would drive me nuts.

Damn that glare is annoying! Haha

actually, i dont even notice the glare unless i look for it and it looks pretty tight seeing the **** thats on the top of the bezel lol...

and yes i wish my interior was black. but i dont even know if they made black 4d interiors....

Back