What'd you do to your accord today?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Matt, what are you saying, exactly, that someone really tried to pull the bumper off?

Did they mess up your hood as well?

O they were seperate incidents. Someone tried to pull my front lip off. My front bumper gave out finally due to the insane amount of body twist etc due to the horrible roads here.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Almost met up with a guy from CL to buy a trunk...but when I got to the "meeting spot" I had a bad feeling and made up an excuse and drove home. Funny now, unnerving then.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
CL buys will do that. i once drove into PA about an hour and met this redneck as **** guy behind a gas station. at least it was daylight and i had a knife. really nice guy though, since he didnt rape me or anything

oh and today while driving, my window fell into the door. got home, somehow the bolts loosened up a bit and slid off the track. now i have a window with scratched tint on the inside and greasy finger/handprints on the outside :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
lol, no rape is a plus. :lawl:

Yeah he was pulled over on the side of a road, unlocked a gate, then signaled me to follow him. When I passed through the gate there was an empty lot, and a road covered by brush that led to what looked like abandoned warehouses. I was like HELL NO, called him and said I had a family emergency, and GTFO. :lawl:

Hope the window is an easy fix, at least it didn't shatter. lol

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
oh yeah Chris it took me like 5 minutes to fix, ive taken my door panel off a million times so it was quick and easy

Back