What'd you do to your accord today?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
got stuck
523348_4485599420919_764412315_n.jpg
. not sure if you can tell but i have a inch of wheel gap in the front since my sub fame and the speed bump decided to fack

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
got stuck
523348_4485599420919_764412315_n.jpg
. not sure if you can tell but i have a inch of wheel gap in the front since my sub fame and the speed bump decided to fack

Damn. That's the low life for ya

Loved the mad scramble to pull the parking brake after the car was off haha

Bax

Reaction score
I was wondering why you went running like that hahaha. i already watched that video on facebook. priceless. lol
why would you even try though? -_- i just try to avoid speedbumps and your height makes me look not low lol.
but...then what were you using before for them? :lawl:

the ****ty civic fog switch that doesnt fit. i had it tie wrapped to the adjustment handle thing for the steering wheel, just hanging there. haha

Last edited:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I was wondering why you went running like that hahaha. i already watched that video on facebook. priceless. lol
why would you even try though? -_- i just try to avoid speedbumps and your height makes me look not low lol.

the ****ty civic fog switch that doesnt fit. i had it tie wrapped to the adjustment handle thing for the steering wheel, just hanging there. haha
It was in a apartment complex near my neighbor hood. I got over it when we got there. But then it rained and it was harder to get as much angle leaving and I couldn't get traction lol
So Boss lol

Needs moar low :hide:

tegpower18

Reaction score
Picked up some stock ex wheels for mine for the winter so I dont have to rock steelies w/hubcaps now to find tires

Shadow1

Reaction score
Whats a good spring rate for accords? I was going with 8k/6k. But someone said in another thread that they're too soft. So would 10k f/ 8k r be good?

Yea I know wrong thread. But figured id ask before I made a thread. Haha.

Back