What'd you do to your accord today?

Mikey

Reaction score
Bought a trunk lip spoiler this morning. I only found one that didn’t have questionable fitment/build quality, and it’s poly-u. Should be dropping it and the trunk off for paint early next week. :)
Can't wait! So excited and so jealous. :lawl:

going to wash mine later. i cant believe iv had this damn thing for almost 7 months and i havent done any mods to it :(
I've had mine for over 2 years and have, basically, just done wheels and exhaust, lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^You only hear the rattle between certain lower RPM's because the vibrations decrease in the higher RPM's. My heat shield is rattling, it happens about 1800-2000.

Bought a trunk lip spoiler this morning. I only found one that didn’t have questionable fitment/build quality, and it’s poly-u. Should be dropping it and the trunk off for paint early next week. :)

I have the same issue with the heat shield and rattle at the same RPM mark. New 9high flow) cat will be the fix.

Nice! Glad you made that call on that.

Will be getting an LED/Lanyard shipment in about a weeks time.

Mikey

Reaction score
Simple Green-ed the engine bay. THIS TECHNIQUE didn't work so well, lol. My bay was dirty but not THAT dirty. Spraying it down with water then SG helped but I still ended up cleaning the majority of it by hand. Spent most of my time on the plastic covers and IM area, up top and on the fluid reservoirs. Also tied up the new ballasts and ran the throttle cable under my intake. My back is killing the me, lol. I'd much rather pay someone $125 to detail it instead, lol.

Tomorrow or Sunday morning I'll wash it and give it a quick vac before the meet on Sunday.

TheMole

Reaction score
Replaced passenger side door lock actuator on the coupe. A bit of a pain due to the tight space in the door.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed out the front turn signals to switchback led. 60 white and 60 amber 1157 led bulb. I'll post vid tonight.

mcanter

Reaction score
IMAG1353.jpg
cleaned her up

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Changed out the front turn signals to switchback led. 60 white and 60 amber 1157 led bulb. I'll post vid tonight.

Did you get resistors as well? I've always wanted switchback bulbs but I'm not certain that the light output, or rather if the color would be output correctly with my ion headlights.

Back