What'd you do to your accord today?

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
So I didn't post this when it happened for some reason, but Friday I got two tickets :sad:

I was coming home from work, talking to my fellow intern about election stuff, next thing I knew, blue lights. Got a ticket for 48 in a 35 and then he got me for me tint... Apparently I can get a DMV waiver signed by my optometrist though since my eyes are overly light sensitive that will let me have whatever tint I want :deal: Still have to deal with the speeding one though...

ejreams

Reaction score
So the tint on the car is supposed to help your vision?
When it's in the side windows and you spend majority looking out the windshield?
Lol

That sucks though, last time I was pulled over was an illegal u turn supposidly, when it wasn't posted and he let me go... Lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Picked up my engine harness when I was in Boston over the weekend.

It is in MINT shape.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed courtesy footwell led lights. I still need to adjust them so that they point toward the front seats a little more.

?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
So the tint on the car is supposed to help your vision?
When it's in the side windows and you spend majority looking out the windshield?
Lol

Well the sides help keep more visible light from filling the cabin, so they indirectly assist with minimalizing the amount of light that gets into the car.

Or so goes the theory.

^What he said

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, put 2081km's on the wife's TL going to Boston/RI over the weekend. Next oil change will be the first of the high mileage changes probably from now on.

Averaged about 360km/half tank for the duration of the trip. Cruise Control fuel savings, FTW!

Swappage.....will keep you posted, CB. Got your texts, will send you a pm, shortly.

Mikey

Reaction score
I've got 15% tint all the way around. The..one time(?) I've been pulled over since getting it, both side windows went all the way down, lol.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, put 2081km's on the wife's TL going to Boston/RI over the weekend. Next oil change will be the first of the high mileage changes probably from now on.

Averaged about 360km/half tank for the duration of the trip. Cruise Control fuel savings, FTW!

Swappage.....will keep you posted, CB. Got your texts, will send you a pm, shortly.

If you were driving on our side...you must post your distances in miles and mpg. Away with your metric system good sir.

Casper

Reaction score
Ordered new XXR wheels, clear headlights, and am about to go pick up some BNIB Eibach springs.

Back