What'd you do to your accord today?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Why wouldn't you rotate tires? :lawl:

well, tire rotation is just for tire wear, and when you have -1.8° of camber in the front and -3° in the rear, you don't really give a crap about tire wear anymore :lawl: plus i have my oem wheels on for 4-5 months, and then a different set for 7-8 months, so they barely get used anyway.

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Started on a drawing of it for this class I'm taking.
5ypysa9u.jpg

Finally got to remove my front plate :lawl:

Update:
hy8ejysy.jpg

gedama8e.jpg

Update Again:
jynuhaqe.jpg

5a6upu4y.jpg

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Washed it and cleaned the interior. Probably the last time I CAN do it mid 60s today. Should be getting cold and nasty soon.

chino581991

Reaction score
cleaned the interior, changed the vtec solenoid, and last but not least, lowered on function and form type 2 :love:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Started on a drawing of it for this class I'm taking. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/03/5ypysa9u.jpg[IMG]
Finally got to remove my front plate :lawl:

Update: [IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/03/hy8ejysy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That is sweeet. Good job on that, man. This should be the next choice for your avatar. :thumbsup:

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Aww how cute!

9u4uvu5y.jpg

These are basically the same blades that come oem on new Lexus'... So that's saying something. It rained for a little so I took a drive to test them. Miles better than oem honda ones, used 19" and 24" in case anybody cared.

I just bought a pair a few months ago to try them out. They worked great at first but now the top edge of the passenger side doesn't touch the windshield and when they're wiping I noticed them to shake a little and leave streaks.

Back