LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Washed it.

FFE1AB7D-60D8-4BE6-8A4E-A1C79D1D4E74-2127-000002E0A0E93E51.jpg

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Put my LEDs in the tail light lights and turn signal today.
Also installed my ep34 to solve the hyper blinking and did the mod to the brake lamp light as well.
2 easy fixes to annoying problems.

Big ups to this forum for making it so much easier.

Redcoupe

Reaction score
Drove it to school... Slipped and slid in the snow a little :lawl: always pretty entertaining.

Gassed her up 25.7 mpg with zero highway. Pretty good
Agh!! Lucky you! I have to say thanks to everyone for the tips, as you may all know I have been tracking my mpg on the daily basis. I was really getting frustrated because I was averaging 270 miles per tank all highway! But I have today reached 360 miles on a tank all highway! It might be lower then the average but hey it's 15 year old v6! Lol once again guys and look forward to learning and assisting further :rock:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Agh!! Lucky you! I have to say thanks to everyone for the tips, as you may all know I have been tracking my mpg on the daily basis. I was really getting frustrated because I was averaging 270 miles per tank all highway! But I have today reached 360 miles on a tank all highway! It might be lower then the average but hey it's 15 year old v6! Lol once again guys and look forward to learning and assisting further :rock:
So, what did you actually do to improve your mpg?

Back