What'd you do to your accord today?

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Took my girlfriend out to sushi then drove around midtown taking some pictures of us/my car haha. Just cell phone stuff but still pretty cool shots.

Is it just me or has anybody else noticed people driving crazy lately? Was on the freeway and traffic came out of nowhere, almost locked up my wheels. Turned out there was a Jaguar upside down by an on ramp. Then in traffic a semi cut me off almost putting me under the trailer.

Drove my girlfriend home and there was an suv that hit those train track gates with the lights. Also a big chunk of rubber flew off a semi tire and smacked my bumper/headlight/hood area when I was doing 70.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
same exact thing happened to me. i was freaking out but then super relieved when i found out it was a simple fuse lol. i had to drive to to autozone with no gauges working to buy the fuse
I wish I could have but it wouldn't go into drive for me. Ended up driving the wife's stratus. Now every time I move the clock led it pops that same fuse off. Still can't get my clock to light up with the new LEDs from super brights.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
ordered, magnaflow cat, new harmonic balancer , new keyfob shell, catback, down pipe gasket, got one axle the other day, still need the other side and i still need a driverside UCA.

thank you uncle sam and good bye tax moneyss :(

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
It was sad and happy moment. Sad because my baby is not with me anymore. Happy because someone will continue to appreciate her.

I had her long enough guys. I have a 2004 TSX NBP AT bone stock for now with 60,000 miles. Picked it up after I sold my 2008 Yamaha R1.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Thats my next car purchase. '04 TSX.

For now. Gonna take off my front bumper and paint it satin black til I get it repainted the stock color.

Back