What'd you do to your accord today?

Hello People

Reaction score
The light is the least of my worries, the cost to fill up is pretty high up there though.

Effing hate staring at the meter calculating how many hours of work I just lost. Today it was about 6 hours worth...

JV6

Reaction score
Got my rear fender roll yesterday with an eastwood fender roller at a diy accord meet, 8 accords show up to diy. Majority were 6thgen-8thgen

The outcome was great, no paint cracks or bumps.
n6syzq.jpg

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Got my rear fender roll yesterday with an eastwood fender roller at a diy accord meet, 8 accords show up to diy. Majority were 6thgen-8thgen

The outcome was great, no paint cracks or bumps.
n6syzq.jpg

Looks awesome man, can't wait to get my rears rolled so I can space out my wheels a bit more. I wish you were closer... a shoot of our two cars would be awesome

JV6

Reaction score
Looks awesome man, can't wait to get my rears rolled so I can space out my wheels a bit more. I wish you were closer... a shoot of our two cars would be awesome

Sick man can't wait to see yours get rolled, hey we can always meet in between lol :p

Hello People

Reaction score
I didn't do anything to my car yet, but I got this in the mail today.

qu2e5ese.jpg

(5 meter long RGB LED strip)

Let the fun begin!

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Due to my work schedule I just got my car put back together! I had taken off the top part of my engine and cleaned my intake, EGR ports, runners and everything I could reach. My EGR port was the worst it was clogged so tightly I doubt it was barely working. It idles much much smoother now and pulls harder!

hayn808

Reaction score
Relax...

Atleast your light works :lawl:
Exactly, cause my light doesn't work either and gas prices is skying in Hawaii :(

On another note, got my head off today and got around to taking my valves out. One burnt exhaust valve cylinder #2

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back