what's this that popped out?!

GERM

Reaction score
no it's not a good idea. good pulled over twice in my old CRX for it. both times i got a warning, but trust me it had nothing to do with my license plate light. it was just an excuse for the cop to be nosey about my vehicle.

Teesak

Reaction score
That's not a good idea

you dont even have a light for you plate in your sig lol. but yes it is illegal and not a good idea, however depending on where you live it shouldnt be a major problem. (i live in WA and it has NEVER been a problem for ME but thats my experience)

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
you dont even have a light for you plate in your sig lol. but yes it is illegal and not a good idea, however depending on where you live it shouldnt be a major problem. (i live in WA and it has NEVER been a problem for ME but thats my experience)

I edited my sig and took it out because it was distracting.

I have LED's in mine and I think it looks badass.

dbang

Reaction score
thanks guys, i think i'll find led strip and stick under there. did you have to splice any wiring or are there specific ones that are plug and play... i'll take a look at ebay i guess. would making it different colours be illegal? ie. red, blue

danmccormick87

Reaction score
thanks guys, i think i'll find led strip and stick under there. did you have to splice any wiring or are there specific ones that are plug and play... i'll take a look at ebay i guess. would making it different colours be illegal? ie. red, blue

Will probably need to splice it in. Also, it is ILLEGAL in all 50 states to have any color other than white on your license plate light, as far as I am aware of. I used to have a neon license plate on an older car I had that was white when driving and turned red when braking, and I got a fat ticket from it. My advice, stick to white :beer:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Will probably need to splice it in. Also, it is ILLEGAL in all 50 states to have any color other than white on your license plate light, as far as I am aware of. I used to have a neon license plate on an older car I had that was white when driving and turned red when braking, and I got a fat ticket from it. My advice, stick to white :beer:

Cop made me remove my neon license plate border on the side of the road. This was close to 20 years ago and back then those things were the sh/t!

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Cop made me remove my neon license plate border on the side of the road. This was close to 20 years ago and back then those things were the sh/t!

ID MAKE U BOTH REMOVE THE NEON LICENSE PLATE BORDER rofl!!

Those things were never (the sh*t)

#f&f #lowrider #rice

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

cmgreensr

Reaction score
ID MAKE U BOTH REMOVE THE NEON LICENSE PLATE BORDER rofl!!

Those things were never (the sh*t)

#f&f #lowrider #rice

I think he made me remove it because it looked like arse, not due to any law! :henry:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I think he made me remove it because it looked like arse, not due to any law! :henry:

Lmao without a doubt thats what went down... definitely thats what happen in dans case lmao a switchback neon license plate border that is something else

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Lmao without a doubt thats what went down... definitely thats what happen in dans case lmao a switchback neon license plate border that is something else

It wasn't so bad, back when they were popular :rofl:

Back