Whats your MPG on a full tank?

TheMole

Reaction score
My 99 F23A1 5 speed is averaging 23.1 mpg, so about 395 miles per tank driving mixed city/highway.

SportBilly

Reaction score
First measure full tank mixed driving mostly hight way but I got in queens ny in daytime so it had traffic..
I did full tank 400 miles.. I think I can do more...

98 i4 5 speed..

JV6

Reaction score
For first time I hit 800kms on a full tank, 75% was hwy driven. Before I was only hitting above 650kms with 75% hwy, this was tested when I went down to seattle and back up and rest were city driven and short hwy for a week.

Things I did that could of possibly changed it?

Removed my heavy spare tire.
Took out my full sound system(sub/amp/deck) and replace back my factory unit with ipod interface control.
Re-did/clean grounding all around including my big 3.
Added an injen CAI extension pipe with my AEM SRI.
Took few stickers off to lose some weight.

Now I got a full tank again and will test it with 75% city driving since I won't be driving anywhere far for last 2 weeks of october.

Last edited:

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
I've got a F23 non-vtec with an auto trans
mostly highway and I get about 360 a tank

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
As of recent I've been averaging about 24mpg, probably due to my completely destroyed O2 sensors. Pretty bad considering a lot of my driving is on interstates at 75ish mph.
Best I ever got was 29.7 on a 670 mile journey at 70-75mph awith3 guys + luggage in the car.

mlapan925

Reaction score
the best ive gotten it 28.9mpg i ahve a 1999 2.3 ulev sedan with an auto tranny. completely stock other then a stereo and speakers

mahfuzur

Reaction score
i have an 02 vp and am getting 220 on a full tank mostly city driving. im assuming thats terrible just by looking at this page of mpg

i did just use a 20 oz bottle of chevron techron fuel system cleaner after hearing good things about it. would you guys say that seafoam is better than that? I dont plan on putting the seafoam directly in the engine but actually just putting it in the gas tank.

im waiting for a new distributor cap and rotor to come in and then im going to change that out along with the spark plugs and wires to see if i can get anywhere near what you guys are getting.

Last edited:
Back