Wheel Fitment Thread

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Tucking some tire and 4-5 inch drop don't go together. Wheel width and tire size would be pretty helpful.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So 17x8.25 +35. At your ride height you shouldn’t rub much if your fenders are rolled and you put a 215/45 on there. You have a lot of natural camber. Being that low you’ll probably rub on turns if you turn sharp enough, might be less with a 205 but then that section width might look too narrow.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I'm running a 215/40 on an 18x8.75 +35 with a 15mm spacer in the rear.its really close to the fender and rubs a little bit. So depending on what tire size you're running you could probably get away with a 15mm in the rear with your fenders rolled. I probably would go any thicker than that though.

haccord13

Reaction score
yea just rubs on hard turns probably ill go 205 on my next tires thanks

differently need them back spacers really big gap between tire and fender

HondaHead610

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum just signed up today so apologize if I posted this is wrong spot! So I jus had my brother in law buy some Infiniti G37S OEM wheels for his 02 EX sedan! We are gona 5 lug it next week (he wanted to do it after he saw me do mine on 09 Accord v6 wheels lol) anyway I'm wondering how these are gona fit and if we will have to roll fenders or get spacers etc... To my best knowledge nd from the searches I did the wheel specs are,
19 by 8.5 up front with +43mm offset,245/40/19 tires,
19 by 9 in rear with +45mm offset,245/40/19 tires as well,
We already ordered the 66.1 to 64.1 hubcentric rings,flat seat to acorn seat washers and extended lugs,jus wondering how u guys think they will fit? If they will rub,stick out too far,rub strut,need spacers,need fender rolled etc... We will probably be putting eibach springs on wen we put them on,spring specs are 1.75in-2.00in drop I beleive,do you think we will have any issues? Thanks...

Last edited:
Back