Wheel Fitment Thread

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires' started by xci.ed6, Sep 22, 2007.

1. trilljay6

trilljay6 New Member

2. 01_6th_v6

01_6th_v6 New Member

Wheel help

I’m new here to this forum and was looking for some help on wheels. I’ve found a set of 18x7.5 wheels with +45 offset. I am currently running stock suspension on my 01 v6 (yeah I know monstertruck fitment ) and was wondering if these wheels would fit without any rubbing or trimming needed?

3. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

Re: Wheel help

I ran 18x7.5 +42 with no issues on a lowered car, so with a higher offset and at stock height you will be fine. I had 225/40/18 tires on those.

4. jypatric

jypatric Active Member

I had 225/40 continental tires on my 18x7.5 with 35mm offset. Had no rubbing or alignment issues.

5. C-locg6

C-locg6 New Member

Hello i know this thread might be dead but need advice lookibg to getthe rims for my 99 sedan 4 cylinder i want flush but sonething with a lip i dnt mind camberbut nothibg to cambered i like my tires all evebly on ground. My accord is completely stock also what suspension is good?? Thanks in advanced

6. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

^Get your suspension taken care of first, then once you have your ride height and everything where you want it you can take measurements and have a better idea of specs to help you decide what wheels to get.