Wheel Fitment Thread

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires' started by xci.ed6, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Caliaccord02

Caliaccord02 Well-Known Member

Anyone have experience with the xxr 551 17x8.25 +22mm? Looking to buy some rims asap because one of my rims are cracked and my tires are bald. My car isn't lowered yet but looking into function and forms in the next couple months. Anyone know how they will fit now as my car sits and what will I have to do after my car is lowered in order for them to fit.

2. lexus_lei

lexus_lei Member

Can anyone posy pics or comment on 9n which size I should get for 17x7.5 et38 wheels I do not plan on lowering the car and want to fill up the fenders as much as I can kinda leaning towards 225/45s but also considering 215/45 as well as 205 and 215/50s... someone please chime in w pics and or comments. Thanks in advance

3. jeremykta

jeremykta Member

Hey guys, I have a set of wheels with the specs of 17x9 +25 offset and I'm lowered 3 inches. I want to run as much stretch as I can without having wheel gap and still having good fitment. Can anyone help me out as to what size tire I should run? thanks.

4. xci.ed6

xci.ed6 Well-Known Member

For 17x9, try 215/45, you can go narrower, 195 fits ok. 50 series will work better too.

5. jeremykta

jeremykta Member

thanks. I'm thinking of going with a 205/45. Would you think that would fit fairly well as well as give a good fitment?

6. xci.ed6

It won't fit well, it looks stretched. But it won't come off unless you do something strange.

7. AccordFrmDaLand

AccordFrmDaLand New Member

PLEASE HELP
    I want to make the Accord into 5 lugs what would be the easiest way to do that?

8. xci.ed6

Wrong thread. Also there are many already. Search, idk where they are, because V6, or I'd link you.

9. jeremykta

jeremykta Member

What exactly do you mean by that? Like will it be too bulky or that it just won't fit?

10. Jordan_H

Jordan_H Well-Known Member

He's saying you're posting in the wrong thread. If you had searched you can easily find your answer. The reason he doesn't know about 5 lug swapping is because he has a v6 so he doesn't need to know how to swap because he is already 5 lug.