Wheel Fitment Thread

truWarier02

Reaction score
You'll be fine with either spec.

You should roll your fenders and relocate rear bumper tabs so you don't have to do it later down the road when you decide to go more aggressive.

luanster

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question. I'm going to be getting new wheels soon and I'm wondering what size spacers to run. My current setup is 17x9 +22 but the wheels I'm getting after are 17x8. I've rolled/pulled my fender a little too much in the rear to the point where I could probably fit 9.5 10s. And in the front probably the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truWarier02

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question. I'm going to be getting new wheels soon and I'm wondering what size spacers to run. My current setup is 17x9 +22 but the wheels I'm getting after are 17x8 +30. I've rolled/pulled my fender a little too much in the rear to the point where I could probably fit 9.5 10s. And in the front probably the same.

1" difference = ~12.5mm more poke
30-22mm = 8mm

...you need 20mm spacers.

Also depends on tire specs though.

luanster

Reaction score
So do I need 20mm spacers or 30mm spacers to be where I'm at right now

shyste

Reaction score
I've got a 98 Honda accord lx v6. everything's stock. I want to get 2006-2007 accord factory rims/ 02 Acura rims.

when searching on eBay to test the compatibly it says my car isn't compatible but in most accord forums say my car lines up with the rim size of those cars that have these rims stock. any suggestions?

just want to know before I buy these rims. also have seen them on few cars and was told its easy but I'm just confused on why it wouldn't say there compatible.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
I've got a 98 Honda accord lx v6. everything's stock. I want to get 2006-2007 accord factory rims/ 02 Acura rims.

when searching on eBay to test the compatibly it says my car isn't compatible but in most accord forums say my car lines up with the rim size of those cars that have these rims stock. any suggestions?

just want to know before I buy these rims. also have seen them on few cars and was told its easy but I'm just confused on why it wouldn't say there compatible.
Any wheel is compatible as long as the bolt pattern is the same. Assuming they are the same, the only thing that you need to factor in is the width of the wheel and the offset. That's probably why eBay was telling you it isn't compatible (but then again, who knows more, 6GA or eBay? :lawl:) You should be fine.

truWarier02

Reaction score

The center bore on the 7GA is the same (64.1), so you're good.

Back