wheel wells

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Ok. So you have 3 pieces that clip together. both fender wheel wells and the under splash shield. If you remove the fender wells you can still leave the under splash shield in place. The fender wells clip on to the fenders with plastic tabs and they also clip on the under splash shield with plastic tabs and a set of washer, bolts.

that's the end of it. No plastic to metal or medal.

todd_cards

Reaction score
Ok. So you have 3 pieces that clip together. both fender wheel wells and the under splash shield. If you remove the fender wells you can still leave the under splash shield in place. The fender wells clip on to the fenders with plastic tabs and they also clip on the under splash shield with plastic tabs and a set of washer, bolts.

that's the end of it. No plastic to metal or medal.

thanks thats what i needed to know... that way that crap wont rub, as long as the tire doesnt start rubbing the metal (medal) lol then ill be fine! thanks for the tip

001Stunna

Reaction score
Don't remove the wheel fender liner yet... just remove the tabs on the top part and shove the wheel liner above the fender lip versus its usual position below it. Also bend the 2-3 metal tabs in to hold/secure it in place.

See if that works before you just rip it out.

todd_cards

Reaction score
If possible could you guys maybe post some pictures of the wheel well and what it looks like for some of yous

Narftastic

Reaction score
Don't remove them I removed mine and all I hear is rocks hitting the inside of my fenders.. Get a dremal and cut out a circular piece where ever it is rubbing and you'll be fine.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I have had mine removed for the last couple of years and the only thing is that rocks do fly up there, and if it's big enough, it'll scare the **** out of you.

Back